Twin balls ball valves are made of two balls and seat combinations in one valve body, in bubble tight shut off, also referred as Double Block & Bleed ball valve (DBB valves). It has two independent sealing members and two separate actuating mechanisms, which keeps sealing service at the same time, the cavity of valve body has a pressure bleed interface. Twin ball ball valves offer the most performance for severe isolation services where double block and bleed is required.
PERFECT is a fully stocked manufacturer and distributor of twin ball valve and we provides a complete line of twin ball valve for sale that is supplied to various industries. Our twin ball valve or DBB valve is available from 150 up to 2500 pressure and we make the valve easy to find for your need. We can also accept the OEM design, so whether you need special valves or have a large order to place, we can provide you with the customized service for you. Please review the charts below for available sizes & pressure & material or fill the contact form below.
- Two-ball flanged or trunion design offers double blocking and bleeding ;
- Available bi-directional in metal seated and soft seated design;
- The DBB valve can easily be installed into any pipeline without the need of re-work;
- Saving costs and space when for Inconel alloy corrugated springs provide seals upstream and downstream;
- Reducing weight of the whole pipeline, especially on ships or off-shore application;
|Twin Ball Valve Design|
|F to F Standard||ASME B16.10|
|Testing Standard||API 598|
|End Connection Standard||ASME B16.5|
|Pressure Class Range||
|Materials||Carbon steel, Stainless steel, Duplex stainless steel, High nitrogen alloy|