The outside yoke and screw of the rising stem ball valve, with stuffing box-type gland packing, eliminates the need for special tools when adjusting or repacking the stem seal. The linear movement of stem produced a limited friction between seat and ball, helping to significantly extend the lifetime of the valve. Rising Stem Ball Valve is an ideal choice for oil and gas industrial or field where requiring energized metal seat or soft-seat to safeguard against losses from leakage.
PERFECT provides a complete line of industrial ball valve for sale that is supplied to various industries, especially for oil and gas. We are a fully stocked manufacturer and distributor of the rising stem ball valve and we make the valve easy to find for your need. Our metal or soft seated rising stem ball valve are available from 150 up to 2500 pressure. We can also accept the OEM design, so whether you need special valves or have a large order to place, we can provide you with the customized service for you. Please review the charts below for available sizes & pressure & material or fill the contact form below.
- Easy operation, 90 degrees of rotation and a small torque can be close tight.
- Non-rotating linear stem operation makes it an excellent choice for frequent cycling.
- The top entry design is easy for opening and closure, in-line inspection and maintenance.
- No contact, friction-free opening and closing is excellent for frequent cycling.
- Outside screw and yoke design is easy to adjust stem packing with special tools needed.
|Rising Stem Ball Valve Design|
|Application||Oil and gas|
|F to F Standard||ASME B16.10|
|Testing Standard||API 598|
|End Connection Standard||ASME B16.5|
|Pressure Class Range||
|Ends||Flange End, Butt weld, Socket weld, Scewed|