- Easy operation, 90 degrees of rotation and a small torque can be close tight.
- Non-rotating linear stem operation makes it an excellent choice for frequent cycling.
- The top entry design is easy for opening and closure, in-line inspection and maintenance.
- No contact, friction-free opening and closing is excellent for frequent cycling.
- Outside screw and yoke design is easy to adjust stem packing with special tools needed.
|Rising Stem Ball Valve Design|
|Application||Oil and gas|
|F to F Standard||ASME B16.10|
|Testing Standard||API 598|
|End Connection Standard||ASME B16.5|
|Pressure Class Range||
|Ends||Flange End, Butt weld, Socket weld, Scewed|