- Low cost and weight, about 30% lighter than the full port ball valve.
- Unique retractable seat technology allows timely replacement of the cue, stem ring, metal seat and corrugated spring to minimize torque;
- The side entry design is easy for opening and closure, in-line inspection and maintenance.
- No contact, friction-free opening and closing is excellent for frequent cycling.
- Quick disassembly and easy maintenance. The valve to be repaired need not be removed from the line and can be removed and repaired online.
|Reduced Bore Ball Valve Design|
|Application||Oil and gas|
|F to F Standard||ASME B16.10|
|Testing Standard||API 598|
|End Connection Standard||ASME B16.5|
|Pressure Class Range||
|Ends||Flange End, Butt weld, Socket weld, Scewed|