The reduced bore ball valve is mainly used for conveying gas or medium physical performance similar to water in the pipeline system, its weight about 30% lighter than the full port ball valve, and the flow resistance is only 1/7 of the same diameter of the globe valve. This type of ball valve is suitable for some low requirements, low convection resistance requirements and other conditions.
PERFECT provides a complete line of industrial ball valve for sale that is supplied to various industries, especially for oil and gas. We are a fully stocked manufacturer and distributor of the reduced bore ball valve and we make the valve easy to find for your need. Our floating ball side entry reduced bore ball valves are available from 150 up to 1500 pressure. We can also accept the OEM design, so whether you need special valves or have a large order to place, we can provide you with the customized service for you. Please review the charts below for available sizes & pressure & material or fill the contact form below.
- Low cost and weight, about 30% lighter than the full port ball valve.
- Unique retractable seat technology allows timely replacement of the cue, stem ring, metal seat and corrugated spring to minimize torque;
- The side entry design is easy for opening and closure, in-line inspection and maintenance.
- No contact, friction-free opening and closing is excellent for frequent cycling.
- Quick disassembly and easy maintenance. The valve to be repaired need not be removed from the line and can be removed and repaired online.
|Reduced Bore Ball Valve Design|
|Application||Oil and gas|
|F to F Standard||ASME B16.10|
|Testing Standard||API 598|
|End Connection Standard||ASME B16.5|
|Pressure Class Range||
|Ends||Flange End, Butt weld, Socket weld, Scewed|