Slurry valve is a valve installed in the pipeline for discharging mud or coal slag and other granular media. V-shaped split body slurry valve consists of valve body, disc, sealing ring, stem, bracket and cover and other parts, it’s used for where required in critical conditions for mining industries and applications so that it should offers good resistant to erosion and corrosion. According to its discharge structure, it can be divided into put-up type and put-down type. The put-up type is used for discharging materials in reaction kettle with agitator feeding valve and the put-down type discharge valve is used for the reaction kettle discharge of the frame/anchor agitator.
PERFECT is a fully stocked manufacturer and supplier of the split body slurry valve and we provide a complete line of V-shaped metal seat slurry valves for sale that is supplied to mining industries, available pressure class including ANSI 150, ANSI 300, ANSI 600, ANSI 900, ANSI 1500 and ANSI 2500. We also offer various grades of materials for your different application choices and also accept the customized design. Please review the charts below for available sizes & pressure & material or fill the contact form below.
- Split body design, seat is sandwiched between the two valve bodies, seat replacement only need to disassemble the bolt connecting the two valve bodies;
- Upper seal structure to protect packing when fully open. Stem packing can be replaced without removing the bonnet;
- The bonnet can be easily removed to inspect the internal parts, and parts can be replaced without removing the valve from the line;
- Carbide surfacing of sealing surface of seat and disc. The design of line sealing pair ensures the reliability of sealing and can prevent scarring;
- The valve is equipped with anti-rotation mechanism to ensure that the stem only performs linear motion instead of rotary motion when it is opened and closed.
Split body metal seated slurry valves design
|Drive Actuation||Handwheel, Gearbox, Actuator|
|F to F Standard||ASME B16.10|
|Testing Standard||API 598|
|End Connection Standard||ASME B16.5|
|Size||1/2″ up to 36″|
|Pressure Class Range||150 LBS up to 2500 LBS|
|Ends||BW, RF, FF, NPT, RTJ, SW|