Side entry ball valves refer to the valves that its ball enter from the side during assembling process and they are the most common type of ball valves. It usually consists of two or three parts assembled by a bolt/stud like flange connection for each part of the valve body. Side entry ball valves are usually made of forged metal which can reduce defects caused by cast valves. Side entry ball valves are designed to easy to assemble and the trim component is also easy to align. Side entry ball valves should be the default choice to specify a ball valve type at data sheet because they are general and easy to assemble and align assembly parts.
With full port and reduced port is optional, PERFECT provides a complete line of side entry ball valve for sale that is supplied to various industries. Available forms floating side entry and trunnion side entry. Our side entry ball valve is available from 150 up to 2500 pressure. We are a fully stocked manufacturer and distributor of side entry ball valve and we make the valve easy to find for your need. We can also accept the OEM design, so whether you need special valves or have a large order to place, we can provide you with the customized service for you. Please review the charts below for available sizes & pressure & material or fill the contact form below.
- Integral body design, mounted lug fixed, flange or butt welding connection structure;
- Unique retractable seat technology allows timely replacement of the cue, stem ring, metal seat and corrugated spring to minimize torque;
- Convenient for maintenance and installation. The valve does not need to be removed from the pipeline to be repaired and replaced, extending the service life.
- Small torque, reliable sealing, spherical structure of the valve seat is different from the ordinary ball valve, can automatically adjust the sealing position;
- Preset drive device and screw hole to meet the requirements of IS05211. The drive device can be assembled at any time according to different requirements of users.
Side entry ball valve design
|F to F Standard||ASME B16.10|
|Testing Standard||API 598, API 6FA|
|End Connection Standard||ASME B16.5|
|Pressure Class Range||
|Ends||Flange End, butt welding|