Pressure sealed valves are used in high temperature and high-pressure applications such as nuclear and fossil fuel power plants. Compared with bolted bonnet valves, pressure sealed valves are simpler, more hermetic, and require less maintenance. PERFECT produces a wide variety of Cast /forged Steel Pressure Seal Gate, Globe and Check valves. Other available pressure seal designs include Tilting Disc, Piston Type and Stop Check valves.
As a leading pressure seal valves manufacturer and supplier, PERFECT produce a series of pressure gate valves, pressure seal globe valves, pressure seal check valves for sale to meet the most severe requirements of challenging temperature media. Our pressure seal valve is available from 600 up to 2500lb pressure and We can also accept the OEM design, so whether you need special valves or have a large order to place, we can provide you with the customized service for you. Please review the charts below for available sizes & pressure & material or fill the contact form below.
- Simple operation, more convenient to open and close;
- Pressure self-sealing structure is applied to body and bonnet connection, the higher the pressure, the more reliable wedge seal；
- Forged single piece stem top and gate are connected by “T” groove to ensure strength. Stem nut with high nickel ductile iron, trapezoidal thread to stem with transfer torque;
- Reasonable packing box design, stainless steel wire and flexible graphite packing combination, reliable sealing.
- Packing gland and sleeve are designed separately to ensure concentricity with stem and reduce friction.
- The sealing surface of the valve seat with a welded structure is surfacing with hard alloy to ensure the safety and reliability for long service.
- The elastic gate has certain elastic compensation under high pressure makes the seal more reliable.
Pressure seal valve design
|Available valve type||
|F to F Standard||ASME B16.10|
|Testing Standard||API 598|
|End Connection Standard||ASME B16.5|
|Pressure Class Range||
|Ends||Socket weld, Butt weld|