- Simple operation, more convenient to open and close;
- Pressure self-sealing structure is applied to body and bonnet connection, the higher the pressure, the more reliable wedge seal；
- Forged single piece stem top and gate are connected by “T” groove to ensure strength. Stem nut with high nickel ductile iron, trapezoidal thread to stem with transfer torque;
- Reasonable packing box design, stainless steel wire and flexible graphite packing combination, reliable sealing.
- Packing gland and sleeve are designed separately to ensure concentricity with stem and reduce friction.
- The sealing surface of the valve seat with a welded structure is surfacing with hard alloy to ensure the safety and reliability for long service.
- The elastic gate has certain elastic compensation under high pressure makes the seal more reliable.
Pressure seal valve design
|Available valve type||
|F to F Standard||ASME B16.10|
|Testing Standard||API 598|
|End Connection Standard||ASME B16.5|
|Pressure Class Range||
|Ends||Socket weld, Butt weld|