A floating operated ball valve is a valve with the floating ball which is not fixed by trunnion inside the valve body. The ball can produce a certain displacement under the medium pressure and press it tightly on the sealing surface of the outlet end to ensure the outlet sealing. Our floating operated ball valves can be top entry and side entry, reduces port and full port design, also available in an extensive range of designs, materials, sizes and pressure classes and are in full conformance with DB, ANSI and API specifications.
PERFECT provides a complete line of floating operated ball valve for sale that is supplied to various industries. Available forms are full bore & reduced bore float ball valve. We are a fully stocked manufacturer and distributor of floating ball and we make the valve easy to find for your need. Our floating operated ball is available from 150 up to 2500 pressure. We can also accept the OEM design, so whether you need special valves or have a large order to place, we can provide you with the customized service for you. Please review the charts below for available sizes & pressure & material or fill the contact form below.
- Floating ball valve structure is simple, good sealing, suitable for low – pressure ball valve;
- FDA food grade non-silicon-based lubricant makes the seat open easily under torque;
- Economy, reliability, bolted valve body design for easy maintenance;
- Seat and seal combinations provide customers with reliability and long service life over a broad pressure range;
- Multiple selections of sealing materials, such as PCTFE, PEEK, HNBR.
Floating operated ball valve design
|Application||Fluid regulation and control|
|F to F Standard||ASME B16.10|
|Testing Standard||API 598|
|End Connection Standard||ASME B16.5|
|Pressure Class Range:||
|Ends||Flange End, Butt weld End|