PTFE (Teflon) is a polymer compound formed by the polymerization of tetrafluoroethylene with excellent chemical stability, corrosion resistance, sealing, high lubrication and non-viscosity, electrical insulation and good aging resistance for media such as strong acid, strong alkali, strong oxidant. PTFE Lined valves ensures an extremely high chemical resistance and longevity, can be widely used in corrosive applications in the chemical, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, fertilizer, pulp and paper, and metallurgical industries.
PERFECT provides a complete line of stainless steel valve for sale that is supplied to various industries. Our lined ball valves are lined with PTFE+PFA and suitable for the working environment with strong corrosion resistant media range up to DN200. We are a fully stocked manufacturer and distributor of lined ball valve and we make the valve easy to find for your need. We can also accept the OEM design whether you need special valves or have a large order to place. Please review the charts below for available sizes & pressure & material or fill the contact form below.
- Design with stainless steel body and PTFE lining offers high chemical stability, suitable for any highly corrosive chemical medium;
- Full bore, floating ball and side entry design making the valve closed without leakage in the whole pressure range, which is convenient for cleaning and maintenance of the pipeline system;
- Opening and closing parts casting (forging) with valve stem to avoid the possibility of the valve stem out of pressure parts caused by pressure change, ensured the safety of engineering;
- Compact structure and double D stem head reduced media retention, high performance HYPATITE PTFE ball seat and ring shaped PTFE packing，making the valve leakage free;
- Two piece, three pieces flanged lined ball valve can be applied to a variety of requirements for pipeline system and operating conditions, three-piece ball valve allows the main valve body split with two sides of the body separation, convenience for online replacement and maintenance.
|PTFE lined ball valve design|
|F to F Standard||ASME B16.10|
|Testing Standard||API 598|
|End Connection Standard||ASME B16.5|
|Pressure Class Range||